Anna Tokarska (born 1982) is a visual creative working mostly with photography and painting. Graduated The Academy of Fine Arts in Wroclaw (Poland), with honors, with a major in photography & multimedia.
Her favorite subjects in photography are abstract, portrait and creative advertising. In painting; abstract expressionism.
Previously, for over a decade, Anna Tokarska worked as an international fashion model for the major houses and publications, including Vogue, Valentino, Dior and Versace (more info: www.annatokarska.com).
AWARDS & EXHIBITIONS
- ND Awards 2017: 1st place in Fine Art
- ND Awards 2017: Honorable Mention in Portrait
- Lishui International Photography Festival, China
- Yixian International Photography Festival, Anhui, China.
- IPA International Photography Awards: Honorable Mention in category People: Self-Portrait
- Group exhibition "Final" Gallery Kino, Wroclaw
- Group exhibition "Styling" Zaulek Kamy Gallery , Academy of Fine Arts
- Group exhibition "Feelings", Galeria Uniwesytet Wrocławki
- PX3 Prix de la Photographie Paris Awards: 2 Honorable Mentions
- Group exhibition "Przegląd", Gallery Kino
- Group exhibition "Minds Sphere" Academy of Fine Arts in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Monochrome Photography Awards: 4 Honorable Mentions in category: Portrait.
- IPA International Photography Awards: 3rd place in Advertising (Food)
- IPA International Photography Awards: 7 Honorable Mentions in 5 categories, including: Advertising (Other and Product), Fine Art ( Abstract & Landscape), Portrait.
- PX3 Prix de la Photographie Paris: 8 Honorable Mentions in 9 categories, including: Fine art, Still life, Landscape, Advertising, Book cover, Press, Self portrait, Portrait and Food.
- Exhibition "Meating with Art" Gallery 6, Academy of Fine Arts in Wrocław, Poland
- Monochrome Photography Awards: 4 Honorable Mentions in 3 categories, including: Abstract, Portrait & Fashion/beauty.
More details in Blog.