PRESS RELEASE PRIX DE LA PHOTOGRAPHIE PARIS (PX3)
PRIX DE LA PHOTOGRAPHIE PARIS (PX3) ANNOUNCES WINNERS OF PX3 2017 COMPETITION.
Anna Tokarska of Poland was Awarded Honorable Mention in Fashion_PJ category for the entry entitled, "Tresor la Nuit". The jury selected winners from thousands of photography entries from over 85 countries.
- Alice Gabriner, World Picture Editor of Time Magazine, New York
- Chiara Mariani, Photo Editor of Corriere della Sera Magazine, Italy;
- Carol Johnson, Curator of Photography of Library of Congress, Washington D.C.;
- Sara Rumens, Lifestyle Photo Editor of Grazia Magazine, London;
- Mark Heflin, Director of American Illustration + American Photography, New York;
- Gilles Raynaldy, Director of Purpose, Paris;
- Viviene Esders, Expert près la Cour d'Appel de Paris;
- Françoise Paviot, Director of Galerie Françoise Paviot, Paris;
- Chrisitine Ollier, Art Director of Filles du Calvaire, Paris;
- Natalie Johnson, Features Editor of Digital Photographer Magazine, London;
- Natalie Belayche, Director of Visual Delight, Paris;
- Kenan Aktulun, VP/Creative Director of Digitas, New York;
- Arnaud Adida, Director of Acte 2 Gallery/Agency, Paris;
- Jeannette Mariani, Director of 13 Sévigné Gallery, Paris;
- Bernard Utudjian, Director of Galerie Polaris, Paris;
- Agnès Voltz, Director of Chambre Avec Vues, Paris
The "Prix de la Photographie Paris" (Px3) strives to promote the appreciation of photography, to discover emerging talent, and introduce photographers from around the world to the artistic community of Paris. Winning photographs from this competition are exhibited in a high-profile gallery in Paris and published in the high-quality, full-color Px3 Annual Book.